Search This Blog

Monday 7 October 2013

Fashion, rule #123

The other day I was lying in bed, bored out of my brain so I wondered over to my bookshelf and had a look at some of the books I had, and having a skim through them all I pulled out this beauty:

Victoria Beckham:- that extra half an inch, hair heels and everything in between

 
 
Now don't' get me wrong this is a old book and I've had it for years but yet each time I read it still engages me and inspires me even more!
 
Its all about fashion and Victoria Beckham's way off life, now I am not going to be describing to you what the book is about but what I am going to be on about is what I have taken from it.
 
'Whether you have £20 to spend in Topshop or £2,000 to spend at Gucci, looking good isn't about the money, its about style and style never goes out of fashion' - Victoria Beckham
 
I am not some expert in fashion and I have no qualifications on what's hot and what's not but I have a passion for fashion (oh look it rhymes) and I've been lucky enough that I can experiment with different types and styles of clothing.
 
 
I have many different fashion tastes whether that be boho and Indie or girly and sweet, in my opinion its great! If you can swap your style then go for it! So these are just my 3 fashion rules that I think help me with fashion!
 
Rule #1 - Don't feel like you are pined down to one fashion taste, go out and explore different styles and tastes, you might surprise yourself.
 
Be extra unordinary, something that you see in a shop you might think is a bit too dangerous for you, pick it up and buy it, what else is there to lose?
 
Rule #2 - Go for something that is out of your comfort zone, make heads turn but for all the right reasons.
 
Then finally, you will probably hear this phrases in some cheesy school club or some kids party but I am just going to come right out an say it...
 
Rule #3 - Have fun (and be yourself)
 
Fashion is a way in which you can show you individuality and personality and you need to show that off. Fashion may stress you out at times, deciding what to wear for your upcoming party or if you don't have enough money to buy that gorgeous skirt. But at the end of the day if you have a spark for fashion then have fun with it!
 


 
 

No comments: