Search This Blog

Saturday 30 November 2013

winter // christmas essentials.

As you are aware Winter and Christmas are creeping around the corner, and we need to be prepared for what is to come! I have a list of items and products that are going to make the rest of the year cosy and sweet.



candles

Everyone needs a Christmas candle for when they have just got in from a long day at school or work and they just want to sit there and relax. I find that if I am doing homework, having a candle on in my room makes me feel a lot more chilled out and relaxed, oh and I cannot forget having a candle on in the bath... h e a v e n.

A Christmas mug

You have to get yourself into the Christmas, festive mood by having a warm cup of hot chocolate, or tea or coffee in a Christmas cup / mug.

A pair of warm, comfy boots

Now you cant let your feet get cold over the next couple of weeks, so having a pair of practical but stylish pair of boots is going to do the job. If your like me and you have a dog, taking your dog out for a walk is going to get really cold soon so you have got to be warm and prepared.

Again warm, comfy jackets 

I am probably pointing out the obvious here very much like before, but you have to get yourself a big, warm, snug jacket for the Christmas period. I always used to go out in small coats and jackets (totally thinking about whether the jacket goes with those jeans, or if it matches that top) and would totally regret it as the day goes on, so getting yourself a coat that is going to keep you warm is essential, who wants a cold during Christmas?

Fairy lights

This isn't so much an essential but I just adore them, having fairy lights around your room really adds to the cosy, dark nights in, there super cute and I just think that every room needs some!

Lip care and skin care products

This is a big essential for this time of year! Keeping your skin and lips hydrated seems such a pain, very much a lot of the time I cant be bothered, or I don't have the time! But I have really seen the importance recently in keeping your face and lips hydrated and smooth. The cold weather will probably drain you out, so giving your body a little bit of luxury is needed!

So that's all for my winter / Christmas essentials, make sure you follow me on twitter and bloglovin', all links are at the side of my blog!

Thanks for reading,
Ella x

No comments: