Search This Blog

Saturday 22 June 2013

Todays outfit!

Hello again everyone, so today's been a rather boring day and I haven't really done much but stay at home, so I thought id do a outfit post. So basically this is just a cute, easy look that you could wear and feel great!
 
So I'm wearing an 'I love London' tee, which I purchased at one of the stalls at Covent garden, it was really inexpensive and looks super cute on. The T-shirt really goes with anything, its a great buy as I get my wear out of it a lot!
Then for my bottom half I'm just wearing a plain pair of leggings from next, they came to around £8 and there just so easy to match with anything and there sooooo comfy too.
For my shoes I am wearing some Dr. Martens which I got as a Christmas present off my nan and grandpa! I picked the bright red ones as I thought they were bold and bright, but if your someone that wants something a little more subtle maybe go check out some of there other colours like black on the website! click here to go to the website
Now for my accessories, all I'm wearing is a gold, spiked necklace from Primark, I got this a while back so I have totally forgot how much I payed for it, but I am most certain it wasn't a lot. Then on my wrist I have a while I-watch, and on my ankle I'm wearing a neon ankle bracelet that I got on holiday last year!
 
Then finally to finish the look off with my hair, I curled my hair using the Babyliss curling wand. I already have naturally curly hair but I just wanted to add a little more curls to it, but it didn't take my long at all. But then I just added a hair tie to wrap round my hair, this really completed the look for me and its so easy to do!
 
 
I hope you like it! Check out my twitter too @hatterswardobe
 
Ella x

No comments: