Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Shopping trip goodies


So the other day I went on a shopping trip with my family to Manchester and I bought a few things, so I thought I would share what I got. I never really go on big shopping trips, I always go at least once a month but I don't tend to get a lot. So these are what I purchased when I went:

Topshop lipstick ( OOH LA LA ) - £8
So the first thing that I will be writing about is the Topshop lipsticks, I got the colour 'ooh la la' and I have got to say that this is one of my favourite lipsticks! It is a peachy, orange colour and it is divine and is perfect for the summer time! The only problem I have with the Topshop lipstick collection is that after a couple of hours of the lipstick on your lips if goes a bitty and clumpy. My resolution to this is make sure your wiping off the bits that are bitty and clumpy and just apply more to give off a more smoother look.


Primark beanie - £3
As I was making my way around Primark I came across this beanie, now originally I was going to buy a bright neon pink one but I thought that this colour would fit with more things and that I would probably get my wear out of more. This beanie is just plain and would really good to vamp up an outfit!  
 


Primark running shorts - £2.50
 
Also from Primark I got these running shorts, after realising that I am incredibly unfit, I had to get myself into shape for the summer holidays, so I picked up so navy running shorts with a white trimming. These are really comfy and great to wear when doing a bit of exercise! But you could also wear these shorts even if your not doing any exercise, I think these would look great if your just nipping out somewhere and going for more off a chilled day.

Topshop vests - 2 for £10
Now I really needed something simple to wear with shorts or leggings, and when I came across these in the Topshop store I knew that I have found what I have been looking for! I was amazed to find that I could get two for £10, to me that's a great offer that couldn't be missed. I picked up a lime green and a coral colour, just because I needed a pop of colour to wear with denim short that really stands out.
Primark running jacket - £10
I also bought a running jacket from Primark, now my intentions for this jacket is not to go running in but to wear as a light jacket. After looking through some fashion magazines I thought that these jackets are really cool and I had to go get myself one. It was only £10 and for a jacket I thought that was really reasonable! Its really light so it would do for the winter time but its great for summer ( As we all know that Britain isn't great for pulling out the hot weather! )
 
Also on my trip I picked up some underwear, but I thought I would keep that to myself as its something personal! But don't worry its nothing special so your not missing out!
Hope you enjoyed it and picked up on something that you might be interested in!
 
Ella x

No comments: