Search This Blog

Monday 15 July 2013

My review on Put on Wonder foundation, oomph-lash prime and oomphlashmascara

Hi everyone, So for starters I would like to apologise for my absence recently, I have just been super busy with school work and other things, but do not worry I have some great new posts coming up really soon. So yes, lets begin!

So recently I have just been sent some amazing products from Cuepido cosmetics, a make-up company that believes “makeup enhances the exquisiteness in every women".

So I got sent the Put on Wonder foundation, the oomph lash prime and the oomph lash waterproof mascara. The Packaging is cute and simple and made it really exciting to open to find the goodies inside.



The Put on Wonder foundation is Cuepido's best seller and I can see why, the smooth, fluid foundation complimented the skin perfectly and gave it a smooth, finishing look. It provides light to medium coverage, I got the colour ivory as I am a pale person and it suited my skin colour perfectly but you can buy it in cream, buff, honey and amber. The foundation lasted all day at school and even until later on in the night until I took it off. The pump at the top made it easy to get out as much as I wanted and didn't make it hard to get the foundation out. Vitamin A, C and E helps to protect the skin against free radicals and other environmental stresses. SPF 15 also gives us a little more protection from the sun!

- The reason why I love it and many other people love it:
-water Based Formula
-Flawless finishing
-Broad spectrum SPF 15 sun protection
-Buildable coverage
-Contains vitamin A, C and E



 
Ok so then the other products I got send were the lash prime and waterproof mascara, now I was extremely lucky as I was planning on getting a lash primer for a while now and as the opportunity came around I was extremely happy.
 
So these two products are a must have, they are a perfect combination for long, full magnificent lashes. Applying these two were easy and didn't take any effort at all. Normally after a full day of school my lashes become droopy and smudged but after wearing this combination of the prime and the mascara they looked the same from when I applied them in the morning.
 
Why I and Other people love it:
 Delivers nutrients ad strengthens lashes
Full volume and length
No more flakes or smudges
Delivers moisturised eyelashes.



 
So I would just like to say a big thank you for Cuepido cosmetics for sending me these products, so for you reading this now go check out there...
 
 
Ella x

No comments: