Search This Blog

Monday 10 February 2014

one direction this is us review.

Alright alright so I may be a little behind on the one direction - THIS IS US craze as the movie came out in cinemas a while back but because of having a busy schedule, or purely because I just didn't have the money I never got round to seeing it. After friends and friends came back from the cinema buzzing about it I really wanted to first hand experience it myself, but well, it never really happened.

THIS IS US movie front cover.

After pestering my mum and dad about the film for ages she got it me as a present for my birthday which was over a month ago, and it was only last night that I actually sat down and watched it.

I was totally blown away, the film really shows of the boys as just normal bunch of lads who are living the dream, BIG, I really got a glimpse at how human these boys actually are. Human? Well we are constantly shown images of the boys getting attacked by paparazzi and how in the tabloids the boys are always getting made out to be these villains that they truly are not.
If you are not aware (if not having you been living under a rock for the last three years?!) of the work that Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Nial Horran do then they have had a three year rise to fame after coming third on the British programme the X-factor and then shortly after, they got signed by Simon Cowells management. After taking over many of young girls hearts in the United Kingdom there fame suddenly spread to the entire world, countries and countries have fallen in love with the boys music, there personality and awful dance moves. Don't worry that wasn't me slating the boys, they constantly refer to there dad dancing in the film.

If your not a mega fan like me and your avoiding watching I highly recommend it, its such a light hearted film with humour and comedy and a little bit of tear jerker too! Oh and can I say for us girls, there are many times where the boys have there tops off which is always a bonus.

So this isn't a normal post for me but I thought that I would give the boys some support, like they really need it, and encourage you all to go and see the film!

Thanks for reading,
Ella x

2 comments:

Raa said...

Hi! I have just nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. I checked and it seems that you've already done this but I would love for you to answer my questions (if you have time). Thank you^^

Rica Anne

Blog post here:
http://ricanne.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-blog-award.html

Raa said...

Hi! Sorry for the really late notice. I have just tagged you to do this new tag. Link is here for more info: http://ricanne.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/too-much-information-tag.html

Thank you~

Rica Anne | RicAnne