Search This Blog

Sunday 11 August 2013

favourite nail products...

Before I start I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone on twitter, at the beginning of this week I had 26 followers and then to my astonishment I now have 100+, its absolutely crazy to think I have gained that much in such little time, so if your reading this and you don't follow my twitter, why not follow me now?... www.twitter.com/hatterswardrobe
done? great! :)

Alright so as I am in my summer holidays here in England so I get to experiment with nail varnish's and different nail products which is great as in school time my school don't let us wear nail varnish, which is rather ridiculous but there's nothing I can do about it hai.



So for starters I've picked 3 nail paints which I looooove and think they are really cute and really make your nails stand out. So the first nail varnish is 304 mint green by Barry M. This nail varnish is great for any occasion, it doesn't take that long to dry and is super easy to apply. It takes a couple of coats to make it a solid mint green colour, but believe me the colour is worth waiting for. Also the price is great at only £2.99 its totally affordable for teenagers and students.  The only bad thing that I could say about this is sometimes it chips quite easily so you might have to be a little careful when you have applied it onto your nails.

The website portrays the nail varnish as more of a turquoise colour when it actually isn't, so be careful when buying nail varnishes on the Internet that you haven't see in person.
http://www.barrym.com/products/nails/paint/all-nail-paints.html



My next favourite nail varnish is the Disco Mix by Models Own, this nail varnish definitely gives of the 'wow' factor. The models own nail varnishes I think are hard wearing and long lasting and this one definitely is. The only downside to this nail varnish is it can be a right pain to get off, you definitely have to have the patience to get this nail varnish off. Being priced at £5, I think that this is quite a reasonable price for what it offers.

http://www.modelsownit.com/products/nails/disco-mix-nail-polish.html



Then my last nail polish is June by Chanel, now as being in a family of mostly all girls we share our nail polishes together, so after my sisters boyfriend bought her this nail polish as a gift I have been able to use it too. Now this nail varnish is such a cute colour, its a more of a peachy orange and looks great on my nails. To be honest with you it does take a couple of coats to get the complete colour and sometimes you do have to be patience and wait but once the solid colour is there it is rather divine. Being priced at £18, it is rather expensive but if you want to splurge out and get a really nice nail varnish every now and then I would recommend having a look at the CHANEL range!

http://www.selfridges.com/en/Beauty/Brand-rooms/Brands/CHANEL/Makeup/Nails/LE-VERNIS-Nail-Colour_437-73004626-LEVERNIS/?brandname=CHANEL&lhnDeptId=19353


Now there's two products for your nails which I think help me out a lot, firstly is the Nail Envy by O.P.I, this has really helped my nails to grow and to be really healthy. This costs £18.65 and that is quite expensive for a nail strengthener but the product does last a long time.

 

http://www.boots.com/en/O-P-I-Original-Nail-Envy_12618/

Then finally, what is the best way to remove all the nail polish efficiently and without all the mess from cotton wool well the BOURJOIS PARIS magic nail polish remover has been my life saver. If at a weekend I applied nail varnish and totally forgot about on the Monday all you have to do is stick your finger and in seconds it is off. All you need to do is dip each finger into the sponge, twist and remove without the need for cotton wool. On the front of the package it says 1 second, now I'm not going to lie it doesn't take 1 second it does take a couple of seconds more, but it still is extremely quick.



Which nail polish do you prefer out of the three? And what is your favourite nail polish?
So I do hope you all enjoyed this post, thanks!

Ella x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blog, but get a follow button!

Unknown said...

Sorry have only just seen this comment, but thank you means a lot and yes I'm doing it now hehe! x