Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 August 2013

July favourites

Wow, its crazy to think that another month has gone by, but if you didn't notice last month I didn't do a monthly favourites, that's purely because I didn't try anything new or find anything exciting to blog about. But this month I have some great products and fashion items that I am sure you will love.

so for starters I'm going to talk to you about this bag, now I got this as a birthday present a while ago now but this month I have used it a lot! The ClaireaBella bag is so cute and trendy, adding a personal touch to make it such a sweet bag. On my bag I added my name 'Ella Chloe' and then the girl on the front is meant to look like me, one bag with curly hair and the other with straight! It's a really sturdy bag which can hold a lot of things. 
 



Re-discovering these in the bottom of my draws, I've fell greatly in love. These American flag shorts were worn by me many times during the hot weather we had in England. They are a great length that doesn't show too much and were a total bargain from Primark! Wearing these shorts with a plain tee and some statement jewellery looks the perfect outfit. 

 

Being a fan of the Hollister sprays, this month a spray had to be featured! As England had some glorious weather, it was the perfect time to wear a scent which was fruity and summery. My Hollister spray is the light pink Crescent Bay, now in my opinion this is my favourite out of them all as it gives off such a divine sweet smell. Why not check out the other colours and scents and being priced at £12 there must be a smell for you. 

A make-up product which I have loved this month is the Maybelline New York 'The Eraser.' Again the weather has been super hot so I didn't want to wear a foundation which would be too heavy for my skin, so this foundation was just what I needed. It has a weightless feel and with SPF 18, it was giving me a little bit of sun block too. But I don't just use this as a foundation, as it is really light I also add it over the top as a concealer hiding blemishes and redness. It is super easy to apply as the sponge on the top makes it glide across your skin, after the product has been used up I am definitely going to be re purchasing it again. 

Another make-up favourite is the MAC Dollymix Blush, this blusher has been on my checks everyday for the last month, adding a pop of colour to my cheeks it really fitted in with the hot weather! It's really easy to match up with other make-up as adding a pink lip stain made it look great!
 


 A skin care product which I have loved this month is the Body Butter DUO, it is split into two half's, a butter for normal skin and then the other section for dry skin. I use this every night, and it makes my skin feel so smooth and healthy. Also the smell is heavenly and lasts a long time.
 
 
 

Now finally this last favourite has nothing to do with either make-up, fashion or skin care, uhm well to be honest it's a strange favourite but I had to be put on here! This favourite is a free app that you can download on smart phones and tablets, it's called Minion Rush and it's a game where you have to dodge obstacles, collect bananas and defeat villains, very similar to 'temple run' its so addictive and I'm always trying to beat my high score on it! 
 

So thanks again for checking out my blog, and hope you enjoyed it. Also go check out my twitter:

@hatterswardrobe

Ella  x


 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post, I've been addicted to Minion Rush too! Love the reactions they have when you poke em aha Xx

H @ Higher&Haya

Unknown said...

Thank you! + I know its so addictive but there so cute even though there not real haha xx

Luxuria... said...

Really good post! I love your shorts!

X.o.x,
Sophie
elite-choice.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks, love the shorts too such a bargain aswell! xxx

Unknown said...

Thanks, love the shorts too such a bargain aswell! xxx