Search This Blog

Thursday 1 August 2013

My first's

Hello everyone, so this blog post is kind of a bit random but after watching Zoella and Sprinkleofglitrter do a My first video I really wanted to do one myself.
Also as I am still rather young, some of the things I yet have to experience but I still thought it would be really fun to do, so lets begin...
 
My first...
 
word
Uhm well after asking my mum about this one, its the boring, usual, 'dada.' I don't know why that is but it just happened, but for some reason I wanted to say 'dada.'
 
teddy 
My first teddy was a Winnie the pooh one, it was called 'my first' which fits in with this blog post perfectly! I got given this by my auntie and uncle, sadly I don't have the teddy anymore as when I was younger things didn't last long around me as I usually would either break it or loose it.
 
friend
Well when I was younger I used to play out with all the kids down my street, but there was one girl that always wanted to play out with me but I really didn't like her so I can't really call her my first 'friend' so I would say my first proper friend were the people I am really close with now, Saffron and Monique! I met them in nursery and from then on I'm still best friends with them now, nearly 11 years later!
 
crush
So my first proper crush was in primary school and I don't speak to him now as he lives in Australia, but his name was Sam and he was the one that everyone fancied and I was one of them! Now to think I was only about 5 or 6 years of age, but I had a mad crush on him.
 
celebrity crush
My first celebrity crush was Johnny Depp, after watching him in the Pirates of the Caribbean I fell in love with him! Its kind of weird that I fell in love with a 40 year old man but I did, haha! But I still now love him think he is absolutely amazing actor.
 
boyfriend
I had a lot of flings whilst going through primary school that probably lasted for a couple of days but my proper first boyfriend was in year 5. To think it was only a primary school relationship is lasted quite long, looking back at it now its rather funny. I'm not going to mention his name as I'm still really good friends with him now!
 
job
Well as I am still only a young teenager, I cant get a job but I do a little bit of babysitting now and then but I cannot really count that as a proper job.
 
gig/concert
My first concert was something like  'channel 4 smash hits party' I can't remember the name exactly. The reason why I went to it was because my Uncle worked in London for Channel 4 and he was very generous to get us tickets, it had people like Busted playing, so yes it was a very long time ago.
 
car
Well again I'm too young to drive, so I cant answer this one at all.
 
blog post
It wasn't that long ago as I have only really just started my blog up but I made an introduction post which was only short and then my first proper post was a review on the MAC face and body foundation.
 
So there we have my first's, if anyone else does a My first's post blog leave a comment and I will go and check it!
 
Ella x

No comments: