Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 August 2013

JuJu Jellies - A blast from the past

JuJu jellies are a blast from the past as a lot of people these days are wearing these shoes as a fashion statement, so after seeing the mad rave about them I decided to go out and buy some a little while ago.

 


In my opinion I love them, I think there unique and a little bit quirky, wearing these with some frilled socks really make the shoes stand out. At first I was going to buy the silver glittery ones but I thought I would go for the original Black ones, which was a good choice as they go with more and it is easier to pair up with things.

People might think that you might get sweaty feet in them (disgusting I know) but I only wear mine with socks so I wouldn't know, but after doing some research I have found that a lot of people have said that there feet weren't sweaty at all due to the sandal style which lets your feet to breath.

Also which is great about these shoes is the heel, the heel is at a comfortable height which wont make your feet ache which is essential in shoes! There really easy to walk in too, so you don't need to worry if you'll be walking long distances.

What is your opinion on these shoes as I know people don't get them?

Thanks for reading,
Ella x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are very retro and that's in now and as a guy,I find them sexy .