Search This Blog

Friday 30 August 2013

Garnier Deep Cream Wash review.

It's weird to think that this is my first skin care product review, but today's post will all be about Garnier Deep cream wash, and how it has works for my skin.



For me as I'm growing and wearing more make-up my face has to go through some consequences, but recently as we are going back to school I really want my face to feel fresh and spot free. So I've been using two spot creams for a while now, seeing which one is better for my skin and benefits me more, so after a couple of weeks me and my sister both decided on this product purely because it does our skin justice! Squeezing an almond size amount, rubbing and massaging it onto your face and then rising with water is the most easy and efficient way to do it and luckily that's all you really need to do, applying this product to your skin every morning and night will help bring your skin on heaps and bounds!

Can I say how silk smooth your face feels, the cream wash just glides across your face when applying, also it gives off the most refreshing smell which makes me want to use it more and more.

But the most important part is what it has done for my skin, now I'm not going to lie the first couple of times I used it nothing seemed to change, but then continuously using it my face started to become clearer and more spot free!

I highly recommend this too all teenagers and even adults who want to get rid off all those blemishes and imperfections!

Thanks for reading,
Ella x

No comments: