Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Liebster Award - Round 2

So too my astonishment I have been nominated once again for the Liebster Award thanks too: http://mystyleanthology.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-blog-award.html . Go check her out as she has some great blog posts that you should all go and read!


 
So if you don't already know what the Liebster Award is about or what you have to do, go to my other post to see the information, also where you can see me answering some questions that were given too me. click here
 
So shall we begin?
 
Questions:
 
1. When did you start blogging?
 
Well, to be honest I haven't been a blogger for a while, I started back in May this year but its only been recently where I've really been into it all.
 
2. What is your most exciting part of blogging?
 
The most exciting part for me about blogging is when someone says something positive about your blog, it makes me happy knowing that someone, even if its just a couple of people, are reading and liking my blog.

3. What are 3 of your favourite hobbies (beside blogging!)?

Well you probably won't know this but I'm a dancer, I do a little of contemporary and then street. My second hobby would be netball, I play Goal Attack for the school team and that's probably the one sport in school that I love playing. Then finally I would definitely have to say shopping, I don't think that any beauty and fashion bloggers don't like a little bit of shopping every now and then, right?!

4. What is your favourite season?

Ooh this is a hard one, its either between Summer or Winter, I love Winter because of the nights in by the fire and the fact that its near Christmas, but I think that I would have to say Summer just because everyone in Summer seems to be more chilled and relaxed, also the warm weather (that's if England has any!!)

5. Who is your idol?

I don't know if you mean celebrity or not so I'll just interpret it myself! I would have to say my sister, me and my sister I think have a great bond, she's 19, 20 soon and I'm 14, were not a similar age but we still get along so well, we tell each other everything and I love her to pieces!

6. What is the one thing you cannot live without?

This is an easy one, CHOCOLATE BISCUITS!! If you didn't know already, I have a crazy obsession with chocolate biscuits, (weird I know) all my friends and family make a joke about it but there just so delicious!

7. What is your top tip for new bloggers?

If you love blogging and all aspects off it then don't give up, sometimes you might think that nobody is reading or taking any interest in it but it all takes time.

8. What is your favourite TV show?

I can't just choose one so it would have to be 'Made In Chelsea', I love knowing the gossip and what's happening in peoples love life's, and then i looove 'Keeping up with the Kardashians,' they have to be my favourite celebrity family, all of them are just so funny and great to watch, both shows get me hooked!

9. What is your favourite song?

Well as my friend Chloe ( candlesandcurls) said in her blog post, my favourite song is young and beautiful by Lana Del Rey, its just so powerful and heart warming to listen too! I listened to it that much that I even got her liking it too! As you can tell its a very attaching song!

10. What is your favourite blog post you have written?

Uhm I would have to say my first ever post 'Foundation Face', it was the first time I had written a proper post and I was so pleased with myself!

11. What is the best piece of advice you have been given?

Well a couple of days ago I wrote on twitter that I didn't feel like anyone was reading my blog, and I don't know his full name but http://www.stylishengland.blogspot.co.uk/ gave me a link to a blog which was telling me about dealing with success and failure, and this post truly changed my mood! There were some really good advice given and really helped me! Go check out her page here!

As I have already written a Liebster Award post before, I thought that I wont nominated again as a lot of people have already been nominated! So thanks again for nominating me, it was lovely too find out again!
 
Thanks for reading,
Ella x

No comments: