Search This Blog

Saturday 24 August 2013

OOTD - Kylie Jenner and Miley Cyrus inspired.

For starters I'd like to say a massive thank you to everyone on twitter who got me to 200 followers, I cant thank you all enough!! 

I  haven't done a fashion post in a while, so today I thought Id give one ago! So this outfit that I'm wearing today is such a casual outfit but looks fab, I got the inspiration from Kylie Jenner and Miley Cyrus, as I've seen snaps of them wearing this trend a lot.


Kylie Jenner & Miley Cyrus
 
 
 
The top I'm wearing is a crop top from Topshop, I got this a while back so i don't think they have it in stores anymore but I'm sure you could find a top like this anywhere! It's in a dark green colour which makes it easy to fit with anything! The top also looks great with a midi skirt, skater skirt or some disco pants.

I paired the top with some black, high waisted jeggings, also from Topshop! Now oh my goodness these are the most comfiest bottoms I own, there slim fitting but definitely don't make uncomfortable or annoying to wear. The reason why I chose these is because there just plain black, so it made things easier to pair a jumper that will match.

Now the most easiest way to spice up an outfit is too add a jumper around your waist, seeing Kylie wear it made me think if I had any appropriate jumpers that I could do it with, and yes I found one, this outfit will look great in the autumn / winter time!

Then I'm finally just wearing my high top navy blue converse that I totally forgot I had and re discovered a couple of days ago!

Hope you enjoyed this post, and thanks for reading!
Ella x 

3 comments:

Colette said...

Nothing like looking good AND feeling comfortable!

Kam said...

you look great! try and make your pictures bigger it would be a lot easier to see :)
boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk
Kamila xx

Unknown said...

haha I know right, got to feel comfortable! and aw great thanks, and yes I will try too :) xx