Search This Blog

Friday 23 August 2013

liebster award

Hey everyone! So I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Paige Bond ( pb-beauty.blogspot.com ) thank you very much by the way, go check her blog out, she has some amazing posts! For those who don't know the Liebster Award is given to up coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, it's a great way for fellow bloggers to interact and find out more about each other! 



There are certain rules you have to do for this award though..

1. The person who tagged you in this has to give you 11 questions for you too answer on your blog.

2. Then you have to create some questions yourself.

3. And with those 11 questions you tag 11 people to answer them:)

got it?ok, let's go!

Liebster questions:

1. Who is your fashion or beauty inspiration?

I'd say that Alexa Chung really inspires me as she is one of my role models in the fashion industry. Her fashion sense really appeals too me and I take good interest in her.

2. What is your current favourite fashion or makeup trend?

 Well I love rolling up my jeans or leggings and wearing some trainers (my favourite are my Nike air force or Addidas gazelles) I think it gives it quite a casual look.

3. If you had to choose, what is your favourite makeup brand (drugstore or high-end)?

My favourite makeup brand has to be MAC, its just really good quality and even though it can be quite expensive, it is definitely worth it!

4. If you could have 3 beauty products for the rest of your life, what would they be?

A must have for me would have to foundation, purely because it covers up all your blemishes and makes you look a lot more presentable, then mascara because my eyelashes are very small and a little bit of mascara really opens my eyes up. Then finally it would have to be some kind of lip product, you've got to make sure your lips are in good condition and are moisturised especially during the Autumn/Winter time.

5. What made you start blogging?

Well I am a huge fan of my sisters blog, I loved reading hers and watching her put it all together and because I thought it looked amazing I just thought why not, there's nothing really I could loose from it.

6. What's your favourite thing about blogging?

My favourite part is getting to talk to other bloggers who have the same interest in me, its great to know that there are so many people my age that have the enthusiasm for fashion and beauty like me!

7. On average how long does it take you to get ready?

Uhm probably about 1 and a half hours, that's washing my hair, applying my make-up, styling my hair and having to choose an outfit.

8. Where is your favourite place to shop for make-up (in-store or online)?

My all time favourite place to shop for make-up is Selfridges, there's just so much selection you can choose from and you will always find something you love. But I also love my local Superdrug or boots which also have a good selection of drugstore products.

9. Where is your favourite place to shop for clothes (in-store or online)?

I'm obsessed with Topshop of course, who isn't? And I also think that American Apparel really suits my dress sense, but for me some of the clothing items are a little pricey for what I can afford but its always nice to spend a little money every now and then.

10. What beauty products do you splurge on?

I have a little obsession with lipsticks, don't think I can go a day without putting some colour on my lips, so yes I would have to admit I do splurge on lipsticks quite a lot.
 
11. What is your ultimate dream/goal for your blog?

I hope that people read my blog and enjoy it, they find something in common with me and want to read my blog frequently.

My 11 questions

1.Where is your favourite place to shop for make-up? (online or in store)?

2. Where is your favourite place to shop for clothes? (online or in store)?

3. If you had to only use one make-up product for the rest off your life what would it be?

4. What do you love the most about blogging?

5. What is your autumn time essential?

6. Bright colours or pastel colours?

7. Countryside or city?

8. What's your favourite magazine to read?

9. Night in or night out?

10. What's your most used app on your phone?

11. What is your goal for your blog?

The people who I tag

1.  http://www.wearmeoutx.blogspot.co.uk/

2.  http://www.iRachxXx.blogspot.co.uk

3. http://www.beautibooblog.wordpress.com

4. http://closbeautyspot.blogspot.co.uk

5. http://berry-crumble-xxx.blogspot.com

Sorry could only think of 5, but thanks too @MissAimeeJean she also nominated me for the Liebster Award, so another post will be up soon, where I'll be answering her questions and nominating some more people!

Thanks for reading!
Ella x

No comments: