Search This Blog

Monday 26 August 2013

Lady Danger

So recently I purchased an absolute stunner lipstick from the MAC collection, after wanting a bright, vibrant red for a while now I finally went out and bought one. Many swatches layer I settled for Lady Danger stay matte lipstick. The colour can be seen quite intimidating as can be the case with most reds but this colour can really enhance and vamp up a dull, lifeless outfit. 
It's a colour which is a tomato red/orange which is different from the standard red and I have to say the pigmentation is outstanding, this is probably one of the only lipsticks that can literally last hours. Just dabbing the lip colour on your lips can add a stain that will hold through eating and drinking, which is pretty hard to find in any other lipstick.

This is probably my favourite lipstick at the moment as it fits in with the autumn/winter season. I'm really looking forward to getting to wear the lip out a bit more as it can bring so much to an outfit.
 
Anyone else tried out any red lipsticks that are worth trying out? Let me know what you all think!
Also could you all follow me on:  bloglovin' - Madhatterswardrobe
                                                       twitter - hatterswardrob
Then finally can you follow me on my actual blog, would mean such a lot!                         
 
Thanks for reading
Ella x 

No comments: