Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 September 2013

a mini haul.

I'm just going to start by saying this month I am not going to be doing an August favourites purely because I have no new products to show you! It would be very boring to read and write if its something that I haven't really taken much interest in this month.

So stopping with me rambling on, I thought that I would do a little haul post all about the things I have bought over the last couple of weeks. I haven't really done one of these type of blog posts in a while so I thought I would give it another go.

For starters I have this Football jersey from Topshop, these kind of tops have been around for a while now and I've wanted one for ages as I thought they were really cool and tied in really well with my fashion sense, so thanks to my mother she went out and got me one as a present! She picked me up one that was mesh, so you could either wear a vest top underneath it or even just a bandeau. I really like this top because of the colours and the way you could wear this. (high waisted shorts, leggings or jeans)



Now these next 3 items of clothing were all purchased from the Primark section in Selfridges, now when I was looking round there section I was coming across some lovely stuff, things that you wouldn't find in the normal Primark store, and still very cheap!

First is this woolly jumper, now I got this because its going into the autumn / winter time and things are going to get a bit chilly (which I am super excited about. ) The reason why I picked this up was because of the colour, its a light blue with little bits of purple and pink which I think is super cute! Now being from Primark I was expecting the jumper to be itchy or uncomfortable but it really isn't!



This is just a plain, deep green top that I can just wear round the house or when I have nothing special to do. I really wanted a top that I could just pair with leggings and some statement jewellery and it would look the part. I really like how it fits on me as its not too big but yet still a baggy top, and also I love how to top is shorter at the front and longer at the back, it adds a little bit more style to a basic top.




Then my last thing from Primark was this grey top with little studs going around the opening of the arm. This top reminds me of a very similar one from Topshop, and I was lucky because I was actually going to buy the one from Topshop but I decided that I shouldn't, so when I came across this one which is at a much better price, I had to snatch it up! This is again just a plain, sweet top that you could match with most things!



This too was another present off my mum which I wasn't expecting at all, when I went into the Victoria Secret shop at the Trafford Centre, I was smelling all the body sprays and I absolutely loved this one, my mum must have picked up on the fact that I was drawn to this spray and bought it me! I was over the moon when she gave me, 'Coconut Passion' is a smell that I could smell and smell all day long, and being priced at £11, I will definitely be making some more purchases!



I've also bought a lipstick by MAC called Lady Danger which I have already done a blog post on, so if you want to know more about this product that carry on scrolling down!



I feel like I have rambled on to you there but thank you for reading, and very soon I will be posting all about my back to school supplies and what I have bought for the back to school period. To be updated don't forget to follow me on Twitter / bloglovin' and even on my blog too!

Don't forget to leave a comment to tell me what you guys thought!
Thanks again,
Ella x

No comments: