Search This Blog

Saturday 21 September 2013

-25 random facts about me.

I really wanted to do a post for you guys as I haven't posted for a while but as I'm super full to the brim with homework I couldn't spend too long writing and blogging, but I came up with the idea of doing the 25 facts about me, where I can do a post for you but yet not spend too long on it! Hope you enjoy!

1. My name is Ella Chloe and I am 14 years young



2. I was born on the 4th January 1999
3. I have a older sister Francesca who is aged 20
4. I am terrified by paranormal stuff but I could listen to people talk about it all day, I find it so interesting!
5. I loooove Disney
6. I have been to the USA 5 times
7. I am in year 10 and my chosen options are: History, Sport and ICT
8. I have a crazy addiction to chocolate biscuits
9. I live in Cheshire, England
10. Two of my best friends are bloggers too: Harrietdoesmakeup and Candlesandcurls



11. I hate to be late for someone, I find it so disrespectful
12. I love to dance, so I am part of a dace club where I do street and contempoary
13. I started blogging in March this year (so I haven't done it for that long)
14. I have very big ,curly hair
15. My friends like to call me 'ells'
16. I love to buy new lipsticks (especially MAC ones)
17. I love loud noises when I sleep, crazy I know!
18. I have a pet Shih Tzu called Oscar



19. My favourite TV show is probably Keeping up with the Kardashians
20. My favourite artist is Lana Del Rey, she's fab
21. I HATE it when people eat with there mouth open, its vile
22. I have not yet been to a blogging meet up but would love to in the near future!
23. Madhatterswardrobe reflects my personality and fashion sense
24. My favourite make-up band is MAC
25. I love hearing feedback about my blog, it makes me carry on wanting to be a blogger!

Hopefully by now you know a little bit more of me! Apologises as I haven't done a proper post now in a while but some are on its way soon!p

Thank you for reading,
Ella x



2 comments:

Shannon said...

Aww, Oscar is such a cutie!
Raspberrykiss xo

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks for sharing your 25 random facts.
I'm thinking of making one on my blog.
btw I like watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians too. =)

Ohh and I follow you.
I really hope that you follow me back.
Thank you so much and have a great day ahead.

XOXO
Sincerely Renny