Search This Blog

Monday 16 September 2013

The Autumn Tag.

As we're in the Autumn season now I've seen this tag been featured in many people's blogs recently so I had to do it myself and give you my thoughts and opinions on the whole Autumn season.



Favourite thing about it?
oooh, the cosy nights in whilst drinking hot chocolate and the dark nights! But the most exciting thing for me is how it's leading up to Christmas!! (If you don't already know, I am crazy on Christmas!)

Favourite drink?
Probably the most common drink around this time off year is a good cup of hot chocolate!

Favourite scent // candle?
I'm obsessed with cinnamon scents, so I will definately be searching for candles with a hint of cinnamon for this Autumn.

Best lipstick?
I really love deep reds or a deep purples, I haven't bought it yet but I definately will be making a purchase of MAC rebel, this is such a statement colour.

Go to moisturiser?
I think that any moisturiser that suits your skin will be great, I'm not a huge moisturiser fan but I will definately be trying some in the up coming months, don't want my face to go dry and rough!

Go to colours for eyes?
For the autumn there's many colours for the eyes that really suit and match this time if year, for instence, red tones really complement a dark lip but also I love a mixture of brown // neutral colours.

Favourite music or band // singer to listen to?
For me it has to be my all time favourite singer Lana Del Rey, she has such an amazing voice and I can listen to her all year round.

Favourite outfit to wear?
I'm pretty sure most off you would say a thick, cosy jumper with some jeans and some cute ankle boots, such a simple and cosy outfit to wear.

Autumn treat?
I definately want to purchase rebel by MAC but I don't really have many candles so I might buy myself a Yankee candle, any scents you recommend?

Favourite place to be?
In the day probably at some cafe having a bight to eat with some friends but then on those cold, dark nights, at home watching a good film with the family!

iI anyone else has done the autumn tag then feel free to leave a comment or message me on twitter and I will definitely go check it out, love to know what everyone favourite things are for the Autumn season!

Thanks for reading,
Ella x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog and this post is a really good one so your readers can get to know what you think about certain things!
I have just uploaded an Autumnal/Fall post and I would love if you could go and check it out? :-)
hannahsbubbe.blogspot.co.uk
I have followed you on GFC too! :-) xxx