Search This Blog

Sunday 29 September 2013

this and that.

So a couple of days ago Amelia, from intomyimagination.blogspot.com tagged me in this great tag post, at first I didn't really know what it was all about but when I read hers it made sense and I couldn't wait to do it. So if you are reading this now then I tag YOU


Make-up:
 
1. Blush or bronzer? - Oooh that's a hard one, I would probably have to say blush because its always nice to give your cheeks a little bit of colour, but I do love bronzer for contouring! Overall though I prefer blusher.
 
2. Lipgloss or lipstick? - Definitely lipstick, lipsticks lasts on the lips a lot longer and gives a more polishing look!
 
3.Eyeliner or mascara? - Mascara 100%, as my eyes are so small mascara is essential in bringing them out and making them look fuller! Also I cannot apply eyeliner for my life, I always make a mess!
 
4. Foundation or concealer? - Probably foundation, my skin at the moment isn't at its best and you would have to use a lot of concealer to cover it all up, so you see foundation would be better as it essentially will cover more of those blemishes and imperfections.
 
5. Natural or coloured eyeshadow? - Natural eyeshadow for me, its easy to apply and doesn't look too much for just a simple day!
 
6. Pressed or loose eyeshadow? - pressed, loose is much more harder to apply and gets a little messy sometimes!
 
7. Brush or sponge? - I would have to say brush purely because I haven't used a sponge yet so I couldn't say if I like it or not.
 
Nails:
 
1. Opi or China Glaze? - Opi for sure, I love the finishing product on the nails!
 
2. Long or short? - I don't think I can say to be honest, I go through periods where I love having short nails and the way they look (Kim Kardashian always has short nails and they look fab,) but then when I have long nails and I add polish too them they look great too!
 
But both short and long nails only look nice if all your nails are the same length and filed nicely!
 
3. Natural or acrylics? - Natural just because acrylics ruin your nails a lot!
 
4. Bright or dark? - It depends on the time of year or season, at the moment I love darker nails as were in autumn/winter season!
 
5. Flower or no flower? - No flower probably, even though i do love nail art, simple nail polishes are always the best!
 
Body:
 
1. Perfume or body splash? - I have a mixed answer here, perfumer for evening events or more special times, but then body spray for school.
 
2. Lotion or body butter? - Body butter for sure, I love the texture and how it feels on the skin!
 
3. Body wash or soap? - I just go for soap normally, but if I get given body wash in a gift set then I will use that!
 
4. Lush or other? - LUSH.
 
Fashion:
 
1. Jeans or sweatpants? - Jeans, I don't really have those says when i just want to wear joggers, I'm always in jean or leggings.
 
2. Long sleeves or short sleeves? - Overall i prefer short sleeve but as winter is approaching it is more sensible to wear long sleeved items of clothing.

 
3. Dress or skirt? - I couldn't possible answer this, i love both of items!
 
4. Scarfs or hats? - Scarfs, they keep me all cosy and warm on those cold winter mornings!
 
5. Studs or dangling earrings? - For school were only allowed stud earrings so I have to wear them, but if I'm going out for a meal or party I like to jazz it up a little and wear dangling earrings.
 
6. Heels or flats? - Flats, I get my wear out of flats the most and there just super comfortable!
 
7. Cowboy boots or riding boots? - Riding boots just because I don't like cowboy boots at all!
 
8. Jackets or hoodies? - Jackets go with more and pull the whole outfit together.
 
9. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? - Since I have never been in a Charlotte Russe shop i would have to say forever 21.
 
Hair:
 
1. Curly or straight? - I love my hair either, but I do prefer my hair curly because I have crazy curly hair!
 
2. Bun or ponytail? - I really like either, but again on me i like my hair in a ponytail and a scrunchie...simple but effective.
 
3. bobby pins or butterfly clips? - bobby pins for sure, there much more easier to hide.
 
4. Hairspray or hair gel? - Hairspray hold everything in place whereas gel only holds down those loose pieces of hair.
 
5. Long or short? - I looooove long hair, you can do so much more with it.
 
6. Dark or Light? - Different people suit different coloured hair, on me i think i would only suit blonde, light hair.
 
7. Side swept bangs or full bangs? - Oooh, I think I prefer full bangs, they look more neat.
 
8. Up or down? - This isn't really answering the question but I love half up, half down! This is probably my everyday school hair at the moment!
 
Random:
 
1. Rain or shine? - Everyones got to love a little bit of sunshine, but is it just me that loves rain either at night or when your driving in the dark? I find it so relaxing!
 
2.Summer or winter? - Aaah this is so hard, I probably would have to say summer just because its a time where I can relax due to no school!
 
3. Fall or spring? - This answers a little bit of the question above but I do love fall too as its near to Christmas!
 
4. Chocolate or vanilla? - I have loved vanilla over chocolate since I can remember!
 

 
I would like to say thank you to Amelia for tagging me in this tag, I thoroughly enjoyed doing this post!
 
Thanks for reading,
Ella x
 


No comments: