Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Back to school supplies

As everyone is either going back to school or just have gone back to school I thought I would do a school supplies post! Being the un-organised person I am, I have only just bought all my stuff, so I might just be a little late for some off you, but if your like me and haven't got your things yet, then carry on reading as it might give you a little help on what to get.

So I've just started year 10 which means this year I will be starting all my GCSE courses, so I need the right equipment for the different subjects. One of the subjects I chose was BTEC sport, in this subject you do a lot of theory, so I bought this ring binder which would help me keep all my work together. This was from Sainsbury's and was a right bargain at £1.99.



As I will be revising a lot and having to take notes I got this A5 spiral Project Book from B&M, it was a total bargain at 99p so I just had to get it. It has 4 different sections which is split by colourful insert, this will help keep my work apart but keep everything in the same notebook which is great as you don't need to carry around several different notebooks.



I just got some bog standard pens, but the thing I like about these ones is they don't rub against your hands when you write which can be the case with most pens! Then for my pencils, I got these multi-coloured mechanical pencils, you twist the bottom too make more lead come out, and they also have a rubber at the top which is great for alllllll the mistakes I make. Then for the times in English or in another subject where you want to make your work colourful and make it easier to reference something I got a pack off 4 highlighters.





I also got a maths set which probably everyone would need, this is just a normal one, which contains 2 triangles, ( or whatever there mathematical name is ) a protractor, a compass with a pencil, ruler, rubber and pencil sharpener! Also for maths I bought myself a scientific calculator which you 100% need, this was not in the set though.




My pencil case which I got was this pug face one, this is the cutest thing I have ever seen so I was like I need I need! This was from a small, cute shop in a near by town but the brand that its from is called Catseye and it was only £10, I am totally in love.



For my shoes I picked up these T bar ones from Topshop, they have a really good soul which is going to last through all seasons and I just think that they are super cute! These were £34 and they will definitely last all year round.



Then finally my school bag is from River Island, its a plain black with a zip at the front also from the shoulder strap is a tassel! The reason why I like this bag is because you can either wear it on the shoulder or just have it from your wrist. It was £40 which is a little bit on the pricey side but I know it will definitely last and hold everything in.



Hope I wasn't too late and you enjoyed it!

Thanks for reading,
Ella x

4 comments:

Kam said...

loving your bag! it's gorgeous!
boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk
Kamila xx

Unknown said...

I know right, it fits all my books in too! xx

Unknown said...

Your shoes and pencil case are to die for!! Www.hannahlouboo.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Thank you, but when I saw my pencil case I was like omg no way haha! xx