Search This Blog

Monday 9 September 2013

Revlon Baby Stick.

Hello everyone! I would just like to say a big big thank you to everyone on twitter, I cant believe that I have just hit 300 followers! Now for some of you that's not a lot but for me it amazing! So basically I would just like to say thank you to everyone who follows me! If you want to follow me on twitter then the links here... click here
And if you want, leave a comment bellow with your twitter and I'll follow you!

So carrying on with todays post I thought that I would do a review on Revlons 'baby stick,' now this product is for both your cheeks and lips, so its a combined product. Now when I saw this on the shelf I was really intrigued to find out what it was like, but I have to say I am so disappointed.




Now normally I always try makeup out on my hand first before I buy it, just to see what its like, but with this product all of the items were all packaged up so I didn't want to open one and not buy it, so I just picked one up, thinking it was going to be great and waited until I got home to try it.

Being the person I am I put it down somewhere and totally forgot where I put it, so it was only the other day when I found it again! So I tried it out for the first time a couple of days ago and it was a complete waste of money, I was expecting to give a tint of colour to both my lips and cheeks, but when i applied it too both my lips and cheeks nothing showed up, it was like i didn't even applied it.


I was so disappointed as it did nothing, but the only thing I could suggest to do is either use it as a highlighter as when you do apply it, it gives off a shining glow which does look rather cute, and then for your lips use it as a lip care product as it adds moisture and softness to the lips.

Thanks again for reading,
Ella x

4 comments:

Kristi said...

you are too cute!

www.thecoralcourt.com

Unknown said...

hehe, thank I suppose(a) xxx

Kelley-Jay said...

As I love your blog I have nominated you for the Liebster award. Please leave your response here http://kelley261293.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebester-award-nomination-2-from-laura.html

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! Will do it very soon :)