Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 September 2013

-what I wore.

Now I am starting off with something a bit cheesy, but I thought I might share with you what I have to say. I just want to say a big, big thank you to everyone, I'm nearly at 400 followers on twitter and even though I don't have a big audience it’s nice to know that even a couple of you read my blog, if anyone would like me to follow them on twitter either just follow me or leave a comment below with your username and I will follow you!




Anyway a couple of days ago my friend has her birthday party where I got to dress up in right autumn style, so I thought why not share with you what I wore with you!

For starters I wore this Plain Black Bardot top from misguided which was priced at £4.50, which is such a bargain I couldn't believe it!! At first I wasn't too sure about it as I always thought I have a really long neck, and as you wear it off both shoulders I thought that it would look stupid with too much skin showing. But with the whole outfit on together it didn't look stupid at all, actually it looked really cute! To make my neck not look too long, I added a gold chain to break it up a little.

I wore this tartan skirt which I have completely fallen in love with; it was bought from New Look and was approximately £18 which again is such a great price! This skirt is so autumn and literally looks so great on, I've seen a couple of these skirts around and always loved the way they looked on people, and not to blow my own trumpet here but I loved the way it looked on me and pulled together the whole outfit! It fits in with the season at the moment and I cannot wait to get my wear out of it.

Then for the shoes, I just wore my plain, low top white converse with some frilled socks. I didn't want some bold shoes that would take away from the skirt which was my statement piece of clothing, so I went for my converse because they are simple but still really cute!

For my hair finally, surprise, surprise I wore it half up half down, if you want to know how I got my curls then scroll down to see my post on it!

Thanks for reading,
Ella x

3 comments:

Victoria Burbulea said...

You're gorgeous!! love your skirt!!

www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Lovely outfit! And I LOVE your hair!
x

ohsorosie said...

Such a great look! :) Loving the skirt on you.
Rosie x | Every Word Handwritten